Chicken & Caribbean Grains Wrap Lunch Box
Jazz up your lunchtimes with our Ainsley Harriott Couscous & Grains. This quick and easy Chicken, Avocado and Grains lunchbox is perfect for a tasty lunch at work or home. Enjoy straight away or pack up ready to take to work, school or on a picnic. We’re using a roast chicken breast but feel free to mix it up with leftovers or use a spiced chicken – Jerk chicken would be fantastic for extra spice.
Stir the hot sauce into the mayonnaise and set aside.
Prepare the couscous according to the packet instructions and fluff with a fork to separate the grains. Allow to cool.
Assemble your lunch box with the grains, slices of pepper, avocado (squeeze over some lime/lemon juice to prevent it from going brown) and chicken. Add some soft tortilla, a wedge of lime and the hot sauce mayo. When ready to eat – fill your wraps, squeeze over some lime, roll up and enjoy!
- 1 roast chicken breast, sliced
- ½ red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 x pouch of Ainsley Harriott Caribbean Couscous Rice N’ Beans (or Caribbean-inspired Couscous)
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander (optional)
- 1 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
- dash of Jamaican hot sauce
- ½ lime or lemon, for squeezing