Mix together the minced chicken, garlic, chilli, herbs, Worcestershire sauce and plenty of salt and pepper.
Shape the mixture into 4 even-sized burgers, then brush lightly with the oil. Pre-heat the grill to medium.
Grill for 5 minutes on each side – or cook on a medium-hot barbecue – until well browned and cooked through. Actual time is variable, depends how flat you make them before cooking. Serve in burger buns with rocket and juicy sliced tomatoes.
- 500g (1lb 2oz) lean minced chicken
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley or coriander (or a combination of both)
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- olive oil, for brushing
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- To Serve
- burger buns
- rocket and tomato slices