Chipotle Squash, Couscous & Bean Burrito
Great for a tasty lunch, these squash and bean burritos are packed full of smoky spice. We’ve used our Tomato and Chilli Couscous, but they also works well with Spice Sensation or Moroccan Medley. Can also be made in the morning and wrapped up for lunchboxes (allow the filling to cool before making up).
Preheat the oven to 200°C/180Cfan/gas mark 6.
Toss the butternut cubes in a large bowl with a little olive oil and the chipotle paste. Tip into a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes, until soft and golden.
Prepare the couscous according to the packet instructions. Stir the black beans, lime juice and the coriander into the couscous and season to taste.
Warm the wraps according to the packet instructions. Serve each wrap filled and rolled with a spread of hummus, the couscous, squash, sliced avocado and a dash of chilli sauce.
- 275g butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 1 tbsp chipotle paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 x packet of Ainsley Harriott Tomato & Chilli Couscous
- handful fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 400g can black beans, drained & rinsed
- juice of 1 lime
- 125g hummus
- 4 wholemeal tortilla wraps or flatbreads
- 1 avocado, sliced, to serve
- hot chilli sauce, to serve