Creamy Mushroom Pasta
We’ve used our creamy Wild Mushroom Cup Soup to make a flavour packed and easy pasta sauce. Topped with garlic mushrooms, fresh parsley, and Parmesan cheese it’s a tasty dinner for two.
In a large pot of salted boiling water cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet until al dente.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the garlic and stir. Add the sliced mushrooms and cook on both sides until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper.
Heat the milk in a pan and bring to the boil. Place the contents of the cup soup sachets into a bowl. Add the boiling milk and stir.
Drain the pasta, return to the pan and pour over the mushroom sauce and chopped parsley. Stir well to coat the pasta. Divide into two bowls, top with the fried mushrooms and grated Parmesan.
- 150g dried long pasta – Spaghetti, linguine or fettuccine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 sachets of Ainsley Cream of Wild Mushroom Cup Soup
- 270ml milk
- 1 garlic clove, minced or grated
- 75g mushrooms, sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- grated Parmesan (optional), to serve