Harissa Tuna Poke Bowl
A traditional poke bowl contains rice and raw fish but we’re using our flavour-packed Turkish-style Couscous & Grains and a tin of tuna for this easy and delicious lunch. Tasty lunches have never been easier!
Prepare the couscous and grains according to the packet instructions and fluff with a fork to separate the grains.
In a bowl mix together the mayonnaise, harissa paste and a squeeze of lemon juice. Add the tuna and mix to coat.
To assemble, divide the grains between two serving bowls. Add the remaining prepared ingredients and arrange in groups. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- 1 x pouch of Ainsley Harriott Turkish Couscous and grains
- 1 x 145g tin of tuna, drained
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- ½ tsp harissa paste
- squeeze of lemon
- 1 small carrot, coarsely grated
- 3 spring onions, shredded
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 2 tbsp sweetcorn, tinned or defrosted frozen
- drizzle of olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper