Iced Caffe Latte Cups
This is my favourite hot drink turned into a dreamy ice cream. You can prepare these cups ahead of schedule but remember to transfer the frozen puds to the fridge one hour before serving. This ensure they will be at just the right softness when you come to eat them. Yum!
Stir the sugar into the coffee until dissolved. Mix in the evaporated milk and cream.
Pour into coffee cups and scatter 4 or 5 coffee beans on top of each. Freeze for several hours until frozen solid. About 1 hour before serving, transfer to the fridge.
- 4 tablespoons golden caster sugar
- 100ml freshly made espresso coffee
- 420ml can reduced-fat evaporated milk
- 300ml half-fat single cream
- 50g/handful of roasted coffee beans