Moroccan Medley with Orange & Radish
A quick and delicious salad with our Moroccan Medley Couscous – perfect for lunch at your desk, for taking on picnics or as a side dish for grilled chicken or fish.
Cook the couscous according to the packet instructions. Fluff with a fork and allow to cool.
Meanwhile toast the flaked almonds in a dry pan over a medium heat. Keep an eye on them because they can easily burn.
Toss the radish, orange segments, mint and flaked almonds through the couscous. Squeeze over any orange juice left from peeling and serve scattered with extra mint leaves.
- 1 x packet of Ainsley Harriott Moroccan Medley Couscous (or Spice Sensation)
- 3-4 radish, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented, any juice reserved
- 6-8 mint leaves, shredded, plus extra to serve
- 1 tbsp flaked almond or chopped pistachios