Papaya Chow Couscous
Inspired by Ainsley’s visit to Trinidad & Tobago this zesty and punchy salad is fantastic on its own or great with chicken or fish.
Combine the papaya, onion, ginger, coriander and chilli in a large bowl and toss together gently with the lime zest and juice. Season to taste.
Make up the couscous according to the packet instructions, fluff with a fork and toss through the other ingredients. Serve immediately – delicious with chicken or fish.
- 1 papaya or mango (preferably green/unripe), thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cm fresh root ginger, thinly sliced
- ½ scotch bonnet chilli, finely chopped
- juice and zest of 1 lime
- large handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 packet of Ainsley Harriott Couscous