Pea, Mint & Feta Couscous Salad
A summery salad with just a few ingredients that works well as a light meal on its own or as a side dish to your weeknight meals or weekend barbecues. You can now get very decent vegan Greek-style cheese if you want to replace the feta to make this a vegan-friendly salad.
Prepare the couscous according to the packet instructions and fluff with a fork. Set aside to cool.
Put the frozen peas in a bowl and pour over just boiled water to cover. Allow to sit for 10 minutes and then drain well.
In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice for a dressing and season with salt and pepper.
Toss the peas, herbs and radishes through the couscous and put on serving plates. Top with the feta and drizzle over a little dressing.
TIP: try with some toasted pine nuts if you like.
- 1 x packet of Ainsley Harriott Tomato & Chilli Couscous
- 100g frozen peas
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 100g feta, chopped or crumbled