Quick Ginger & Garlic Prawns with Thai Couscous
Our Thai Couscous is fantastic for a speedy and flavour-packed stir-fry.
In a bowl mix together the lime zest, chopped coriander, ginger, garlic, spring onions, chilli, fish sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil. Add the prawns and leave to marinate for at least 10 minutes.
Heat a little oil in a wok or frying pan. Add the red peppers and sugar snap peas and cook over a high heat for about 3-4 minutes.
Add the prawns to the pan with any marinade and the fresh lime juice and cook over a medium-high heat for about 3-4 minutes, until the prawns are heated through.
Meanwhile, cook the couscous according to the packet instructions.
To serve, divide the couscous between two bowls and serve the prawns and vegetables on top. Scatter with chopped coriander before tucking in.
- 200g cooked and peeled king prawns
- 1 packet of Ainsley Harriott Thai Couscous
- 1 handful coriander leaves, chopped plus extra for garnish
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 fresh red chilli, seeds removed, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2cm fresh root ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Thai fish sauce
- 2 tbsp low-salt soy sauce
- splash of sesame oil
- juice and zest of ½ lime
- ½ red pepper, seeds removed, thinly sliced
- handful sugar snap peas or mange tout