Spice Sensation Salad with Apple, Celery & Ginger
Warming ginger and crunchy, fresh apple and celery are combined with the subtle spices in our Spice Sensation Couscous in this healthy and quick-to-make salad. Delicious for a light lunch or side dish or great for packing up in an air-tight container to take to work (add the dressing just before serving).
Prepare the couscous according to the packet instructions and fluff with a fork to separate the grains. Leave to cool and then gently toss through all of the other salad ingredients.
In a small bowl mix together the honey, orange juice and ginger and lightly season. Drizzle over the salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- 1 x packet of Ainsley Harriott Spice Sensation Couscous
- 1 red apple, cored and thinly sliced (squeeze over a little lemon juice to prevent browning)
- 1 stick of celery, trimmed and sliced
- small handful of sultanas
- pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1cm root ginger, peeled and grated