Spiced Meatballs & Moroccan Medley
A delicious and easy meal using our Moroccan Medley Couscous.
Place the lamb, salt, onion, garlic, cumin, allspice, cayenne, parsley and coriander in a food processor and whizz until well blended. Using wet hands, shape the mixture into 10 meatballs and cook over hot coals or in a non-stick frying pan for 8-10 minutes, turning frequently until well browned.
Meanwhile whisk together the ingredients for the dressing and loosen with a little water to make a smooth dressing. Season with salt & pepper and add a pinch of chilli flakes.
Prepare the couscous according to the packet instructions, fluff with a fork and stir through the chopped tomatoes, fresh parsley and mint.
Arrange the meatballs on top of the Moroccan Medley Couscous and drizzle over some of the Tahini dressing.
- 250g lean minced lamb
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped fresh parsley
- For the Dressing
- 2 tbsp 0% fat Greek/natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp tahini
- squeeze of fresh lemon
- pinch of chili flakes (optional)
- To Serve
- 1 packet of Ainsley Harriott Moroccan Medley Couscous (or Spice Sensation)
- 6 chopped cherry or baby plum tomatoes
- handful of finely chopped parsley & mint