Tricolore Couscous Salad
Our Italian-style Couscous with red pesto is perfect for quick and tasty salads and this classic flavour combination is simple, light and delicious! It’s also great served in a wrap or pitta bread.
For best results prepare the couscous according to the packet instructions, pour into a bowl and fluff with a fork. Allow to cool for a few minutes. (If in a hurry the couscous is ready-to-eat so you can skip this bit!)
Add the mozzarella, tomatoes, avocado and torn basil leaves to the couscous and gently toss to combine. Divide between two serving plates and grind over some black pepper, drizzle with a little of olive oil and scatter with basil leaves.
- 1 x pouch Ainsley Harriott Italian Couscous
- 8-10 mini mozzarella balls, halved
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 avocado, chopped or sliced
- 8 basil leaves, torn, plus extra to serve
- extra-virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper