We all love to indulge in a wicked pudding now and again and tiramisu us always a favourite. With my version you really can indulge as it only contains 5g of fat per portion. What’s more it’s so delicious that you won’t even notice you’ve chosen the healthy option!
In a large bowl beat together the caster sugar, quark, milk and vanilla seeds until smooth.
Mix the coffee liqueur and coffee together in a large bowl. Dip half the biscuits into the coffee mixture and arrange at the base of individual dessert glasses. Scatter over half the blueberries and raspberries and spoon over half the creamy vanilla mixture. Sprinkle over half the grated chocolate.
Repeat all over again to use up all ingredients – starting with the sponge fingers and finishing with a sprinkle of the grated chocolate. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- 75g caster sugar
- 500g Quark/ semi-skimmed milk soft cheese
- 5 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 large vanilla pod, split and seeds scraped out
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua (coffee liqueur)
- 4 tablespoons strong black coffee
- 100g sponge cake fingers, snapped in half
- 100g mixed blueberries and raspberries
- 50g dark chocolate, finely grated