Turkish Couscous with Chestnuts, Feta & Pomegranate
A quick salad with a middle-eastern twist – the pomegranate molasses gives this salad a sweet and delicious tang. A great side-dish for a festive feast but it’s so good you’ll want to eat it any time of year!
Mix the olive oil, pomegranate molasses and seasoning and set aside.
Prepare the couscous according to the packet instructions, tip into a bowl and fluff with a fork to separate the grains. Add all of the other ingredients and gently toss together to combine. Serve drizzled with the sticky dressing and garnished with parsley.
- 1 x packet of Ainsley Harriott Tomato & Chilli or Spice Sensation Couscous
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 100g cooked ready-to-eat chestnuts, chopped
- 80g feta, crumbled or cubed
- 45g pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp chopped mint (optional)
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley, plus extra to garnish
- 1½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- salt & pepper