Cook the noodles in a large pan of boiling, salted water according to the packet instructions.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok, and stir fry the onion over a high heat for 2-3 minutes until beginning to brown. Add the garlic, ginger, bean sprouts and mangetout and stir fry for 1 minute.
Drain the noodles well and add to the wok, with the chicken and soy sauce; cook for 2 minutes until piping hot. Stir in the sweet chili sauce and serve immediately.
- 175g noodles
- 2 teaspoons sunflower oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1cm piece fresh gingerroot, peeled and finely chopped
- 175g bean sprouts
- 175g mangetout, halved lengthways
- 225g lean cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce