Mix the oats, water and fruit juice together in a bowl. Cover with cling film and leave in the fridge overnight.
The next morning, stir in the yoghurt, honey, lemon zest and grated apples. Spoon into individual bowls and top with the fruit and nuts.
- 225 g (8 oz) rolled porridge oats
- 300 ml (10 fl oz) cold water
- 100 ml (3 1⁄2 fl oz) apple juice or orange juice
- 225 ml (8 fl oz) whole-milk natural yoghurt
- 3 tablespoons clear honey
- finely grated zest of 1 small lemon
- 2 dessert apples, quartered, cored and coarsely grated
- Choice of Toppings
- 225 g (8 oz) raspberries and 50 g (2 oz) coarsely chopped toasted almonds
- 225 g (8 oz) blackberries and 50 g (2 oz) coarsely chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 225 g (8 oz) cored and chopped apple and 50 g (2 oz) crumbled pecan nuts
- 225 g (8 oz) blueberries and 25 g (1 oz) freshly grated coconut