Mediterranean Couscous & Tuna Salad Bowl
Whether at home or work this tasty Tuna salad bowl provides a quick and satisfying lunch. We love the chilli kick from our Tomato & Chilli Couscous with the fresh, tangy flavours in this salad but feel free to use your favourite Ainsley couscous. Enjoy straight away or pack up in airtight container to take to work, school or on a picnic.
Prepare the couscous according to the packet instructions and fluff with a fork to separate the grains. Allow to cool. Put into a bowl and stir through the tomatoes, onion, half the parsley and the capers. Top with the tuna, season and scatter with the remaining parsley.
In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice and honey.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad before serving.
- 1 x packet of Ainsley Harriott Tomato & Chilli Couscous
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- wedge of red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp small capers or 8 olives, chopped
- 1 x tin of tuna in oil, drained and flaked
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp runny honey